PH 1500 is a very strong electrolyte drink designed to help you start hydrated (and stay that way once you're sweating, if you're a heavy/salty sweater). Dissolve 1 packet in 500ml of water.
- Typically used before/after intense exercise; And when sweating by athletes with very high sweat/sodium losses.
- Carbohydrate-electrolyte solutions enhance the absorption of water during exercise
- Hypotonic formula for faster absorption.
- All-natural powdered drink mixes that mix up into a ∼3% carbohydrate solution (when mixed as directed)
- Contains 1,500mg of sodium per litre (32oz), when mixed as directed.
- Informed Sport / Informed Choice certified
- Independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list
- Does not contain milk or gluten but is produced in a facility that handles milk, wheat (gluten) and soy.
- All-natural ingredients. No Artificial Flavours/Sweeteners
- Mild citrus flavour
- Not genetically engineered
- Suitable for Vegans/Vegetarians
- 8 waterproof drink mix packets per box
Before intense, sweaty activity
- Dissolve 1 packet into 500ml of water and drink the night before events and key workouts
- Dissolve 1 packet into 500ml of water and drink 90 minutes before you start events and key workouts. Aim to finish your drink no less than 45 minutes before starting to allow your body to absorb the fluid properly
During intense, sweaty activity (if recommended in your Personalised Hydration Plan)
Mix in 1 packet per 500ml of water and drink to thirst
Store in a cool, dry place
This product should be used when you're sweating for prolonged periods
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
This product is a food supplement
Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet
Store out of the reach of young children
Electrolyte content (per litre, when mixed as directed)
Energy: 61 Kcal/ 255 kJ per 20g serving (305 Kcal/ 1276kJ per 100g)
Carbohydrates: 15g per 20g serving, of which 15g sugars (75g per 100g, of which 75g sugars)
Salt: 1.88g per 20g serving (9.38 per 100g)
Does not contain milk or gluten but is produced in a facility that handles milk, wheat (gluten) and soy