Delivering the critical trifecta of carbs (30g per 500ml), fluids and electrolytes (500mg per 500ml, 1,000mg per litre), PF 30 Drink Mix is designed primarily for high intensity efforts lasting ~1-2 hours, though it can also be a useful contributor to your energy needs during longer sessions.
It delivers a steady stream of rapidly digestible energy along with fluid and a significant level of sodium to combat dehydration and electrolyte losses.
- Designed to help you start and stay fueled during efforts lasting more than about 60 minutes
- Contains 30g of carbohydrate and 500mg of sodium per 500ml serving (60g, 1,000mg per litre) and mixes up into a 6% carbohydrate solution (when mixed as directed)
- Useful for high intensity efforts lasting ~1-2 hours, where the delivery of a steady stream of rapidly digestible energy is the priority
- Replaces some of the fluids and sodium lost in your sweat, mitigating the risk of dehydration
- No chewing required (duh!), digests fast and easier to take in when you’re breathing hard
- Ideal when you need you hands free, like when kayaking etc
- Also useful if you suffer with a nervous stomach before races and struggle to get solid calories in
- Use the Quick Carb Calculator™ to understand your fueling needs
- 2:1 glucose to fructose ratio to aid carbohydrate uptake
- Informed Sport certified
- Mild, neutral 'Original' flavour to reduce flavour fatigue
- 15 servings per bag, each serving delivers 30g of carb and 500mg of sodium (60g carb, 1,000mg sodium per litre)
- No artificial ingredients
- Osmolarity = 213 mOsmol/kg (hypotonic)
- PH = 5.27
Mix 2 level scoops (1 serving) into 500ml of water and drink to thirst during exercise.
Use the Quick Carb Calculator™ to understand how much fuel you need to perform at your best.
Store in a cool, dry place, out of the reach of young children.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
Energy: 120 Kcal / 512 Kj per serving (353 Kcal / 1506 Kj per 100g)
Protein: <0.1g per serving (<0.1g per 100g)
Fats: <0.1g per serving (<0.1g per 100g)
Carbohydrates: 30g per serving (88g per 100g)
Maltodextrin, Fructose, Mineral Salts (Tri-Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavours, Calcium, Magnesium.