The low-calorie electrolyte tablets come in different strengths to match how YOU sweat. PH 1000 is a strong electrolyte drink typically used by athletes with moderate to high sweat/sodium losses and those exercising in hotter/humid conditions.
- Enhances the absorption of water during physical exercise
- Typically used by athletes with a moderate to high sweat/sodium losses and those exercising in hot or humid conditions
- Hypotonic formula for faster absorption
- Contains 1,000mg of sodium per litre (34oz), when mixed as directed
- Independently tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency list.
- Mild citrus flavour
- 10 low-calorie effervescent tablets per tube
- Gluten and dairy free | Not genetically engineered | Vegan friendly
Dissolve 1 tablet per 500ml of water and drink to thirst when you're sweating.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
Store out of the reach of young children.
Electrolyte content (per litre, when mixed as directed)
Energy: 16 Kcal / 67 Kj per tablet (3.2 Kcal / 14 Kj per 100ml)
Protein: Less than 0.1g
Fats: Less than 0.1g
Carbohydrates: 2.2g per tablet (0.4g per 100ml)
(after dilution of 1 tablet per 500ml of water)
Acid Citric Acid, Glucose, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate, Maltodextrin, Flavourings, Magnesium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Sweetener Sucralose, Bulking Agent Sorbitol.